Tell us what you think about the Wings Over Springbank Airshow and take a five-minute survey. Open until May 5.
To access the survey, click on the link here or copy and paste it into your browser:
HOW WILL THE AIRSHOW AFFECT YOU?
- Airshow performers begin arriving
- At approximately 12 p.m. Apron I will become a secured area for the Canadian Forces Snowbirds - this will remain secure until July 30 when the team departs
- Regular airport operations
- NOTAM in place from 11:30 to 17:30 for Airshow practice
- Runway 08/26 closes at 9 a.m.
July 27 & 28
- NOTAM in place from 11:30 to 17:30 for Airshow
- Taxiway C closed from 9 a.m.
- Gates open at 10 a.m.
- Orange Tenant Access Passes are required in order to access your business/hangar on July 27 and 28. Please be respectful and only request what you need. Hangar passes will only be required after 9 a.m. once security checkpoints are in place
- Access YBW Springbank Airport from MacLaurin Drive to avoid general spectator traffic
- Public access parking can be accessed from TWP 250 onto Hurricane and then Avro
- Security checkpoints and traffic control will be at both main entrances
- Site clean, fences tear down and regular operations resume